A Bespoke Website to Showcase Products to Customers
Our client Wintech specialises in customised injection machines for its foowear making clients. The USP of its machines is the design and delivery of the machines that use waste plastics to manufacture molded soles for footwear.
Our client Wintech specialises in customised injection machines for its footwear-making clients. The USP of its machines is the design and delivery of the machines that use waste plastics to manufacture molded soles for footwear. With clients coming from all over the world, the company wanted a website that can both express the brand as it is and leave an impression on prospective buyers interested in the kind of bespoke products they offer
TechnologiesWoocommerce, HTML, Bootstrap, PHP, Mysql, jQuery, Google Api’s
Some direct instructions for website design and development included:
- Clear and elaborate brand story communication to the target audience of the website.
- Support for multiple languages: Italian, English, Spanish and Russian.
- Fully and easily manageable platform.
- Being Mobile and SEO friendly to promote it to its prospective clients over the virtual world.
- A fully functional and convenient CMS to publish content showcasing the subject matter prowess and industry expertise. Again, creating solid brand image is at the foundation of this requirement.
- Buyer’s journey with the company: the products viewed, purchased, services taken, and anything that concerns both or either of the parties.
Since the client was pretty sure on what was needed, we came out with solutions that not only met the exact requirements but served other purposes wherever that was possible and applicable. In the process not a single plugin was used and every aspect of the design is created in-house. This allowed a certain level of control (which does not come easy!) over what was needed to be delivered after the website is fully functional.
- We created simple and sleek design that highlighted the brand through the bold colour and design scheme. A strong impression thus gets created from the moment a potential buyer visits the site.
- Creating a multilingual website has its own set of challenges. The content must make (the logical and intended) sense when the visitor is switching from one language to the other. Even a minor fault can disrupt the whole message delivery aspect. We earned a win here as well.
- The expectations of their target audience were also kept in mind; support to 3 other languages in addition to Italian was just like scratching the surface. There was much to follow.
- A bespoke web platform when fully developed takes care of everything and is fully customizable from the client’s end. The developer’s involvement not at all sought for once the delivery to the client has been made. The amount of effort in understanding that needs of the client to that extent pays well in the development process.
- With all the features being in place, the website must keep a sharp eye on its basics: responsive design (fitting in any gadget of choice) and SEO-friendly. The Wintech site is fully responsive. It doesn’t distort in its presentation of design as well as content, be it a smartphone of varying size or a desktop or a tablet. Moreover, the site is easy to promote
and follows all the guideline that search engines like Google have stipulated to make it easy to look for and promote. Again, creating solid brand image is at the foundation of this requirement.
- Since rendering brand communication effective was at the heart of the project, a scalable Content Management System becomes a must. The perception of the brand should be of a thought leader and expert of their industry. And that comes only with the content with an irreplaceable brand voice and value. It is only facilitated by a thoughtfully created CMS. (This
would further strengthen the brand image and communication.)
- The buyer can look into the recorded history of the transactions with the website when logged into the site using unique credentials. These transactions can include the list of the products viewed, wishlisted, purchased, reviewed, got services done and things like these.
What about the delivery made the client happiest
Every design element is crafted bespoke, customizable from the client’s end. These are then integrated into the site to cater every single expressed and abstract need of the company and the brand. However, a versatile catalogue is the USP of the site. It is highly scalable, which means any number of options can be added and removed at any point of time. Applying attribute-based filters was also challenging but served well when the final version of the fully functional and developed of the website came out.