A mobile friendly bilingual (Italian and English) web store designed and developed in the Magento.
This project largely consisted of redesigning of the complete theme and migration work in Magento by our experienced Magento development team and to fine-tune the site’s appearance to be more user-friendly as focus was to get more sales on the webstore.
TechnologiesMagento , PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jquery , Bootstrap, Google API's
The website already existed but needed a new avatar. The client wanted to be able to:
- Customize personalised product as per dimensions, colors, images attribute swatch.
- Implement new design taking old data structure and products data.
- You can choose between different colors of the bag and print your photo to be applied on the
- Revamped their old website with latest version of Magento
- The store is supported in 2 languages: Italian and English
- The expectations of their target audience were also kept in mind; support to 3 other languages in addition to Italian was just like scratching the surface. There was much to follow.
- Developed custom frontend and backend module by using Google map API to show store location as per region selection
- Created custom menus for mobile and desktop as both behave different as per device resolution
- The end result is a streamlined, clean, and engaging site, which is customer-friendly and easy to
- Apply tracking on website by Google Webmaster and Google Tag Manager to check user behavior
What about the delivery made the client happiest
There were technical challenges as we have customised the Magento plugins code to give bespoke
functionality and it has impressed the customer as he found it to impress the visitors and potential
buyers and got better engagement rate which has improved sale figures of the products.